There are many different volunteer tasks needed for Joshua Sanderson. You can help monthly, weekly, or daily.
First, here’s a glimpse into Joshua’s typical day:
- 3 meals and 2 snacks
- 40 respiratory masks
- 15 CO2 treatments
- 2 hours respiratory patterning
- Read books
- Learn math
- Practice facilitated communication
- 15 physical therapy circuits
- 1 hour patterning
- Play with brother and sisters
- Love Mom and Dad
Join the MONTHLY volunteer team:
- Help prepare food & learn nutrition for Joshua’s health and yours.
- Accompany Josh during 1st service each month.
- Help prepare learning materials.
- Assist Kelly Simpson in planning JOSHUA’S JOURNEY 5k RUN/WALK
Join the WEEKLY volunteer team:
- Physical therapy.
- Early childhood development.
- Additional food preparation.
Join the DAILY team:
- Prayer warriors who eagerly anticipate God’s move through Josh’s ministry.
- Digestive System Healing
- Weight Gain
- Family Support
- Send Josh messages of encouragement.
How to Volunteer:
If you live in the Philadelphia area, attend church regularly and can provide a reference from your pastor, please use the below contact information to contact Shawn & Chiana your time or talents!
If you prefer to give a donation, in any amount, please also use the contact information below.
Facebook: Joshua’s Journey to Wellness
Cell: 267 269 7272
Website: Coming soon!