You want to write for June’s Journal?
Well, cool. Consider this your personal invitation to do so! Publishing guests posts allows me to give readers even more helpful information than I can provide all by myself.
I welcome blog posts that fall into one or more of the following criteria:
- Helpful or resourceful information for readers on one my main topics: Technology, Faith, Food, Health, Hair, or Film. You can also pen an Open Letter if you need a place to publish it.
- Personal Testimony that you believe will minister to or be a blessing to others going through a similar situation, like this post
- Humor… clean of course. We can all use a good laugh!
Your Author Box
You will be featured as the author in a groovy author box! The box will contain your picture (please go to www.gravatar.com and setup a free account and upload your photo there, and my site will automatically pull in that photo for your author box).
Your author box will also include your title and organization if applicable, plus a short bio. You may also provide a link to your website, which is great for SEO. It’s also a great way to get traffic from my site to yours.
June’s Journal gets a fair amount of daily traffic.
The Fine Print
- Must be original and not previously published in any format.
- Must not publish the post anywhere else once I publish it on this site. However, feel free to post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post on this site. We welcome that!
- Must not advertises a product you’re trying to sell or be a “sponsored post.”
- Must be under 800 words.
- Must be willing to permit me to edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Must send it in the body of an e-mail rather than as an attachment.
I will show you a preview of the post before it publishes, and will give you a heads up of the approximate date/time it will publish.
I understand that it takes time & talent to write a post, but I simply can not guarantee that I will publish all guest psots that I receive. Some posts I receive may not be a good match for this site. Or there may just be another reason yours isn’t selected. Or it may be selected, but I can’t publish it right away. Naturally, if I don’t use your post, you are free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject, “Guest Post Submission.” Please allow 1-3 business days for a response. I promise to get back with a “yay” or “nay” if the article can be used.
Thanks for your interest! God bless.